Simplify the booking process for domestic travelers to drive more bookings to the hotel website. One way to do it is to allow them to pay for booking upon arrival.
The “Payment at check-in” method is the most popular among hotel guests. Many abandon bookings when they have to enter bank card details. Enabling the “Payment at check-in” method has the potential to increase the number of bookings.
To enable the “Payment at check-in” method for a specific language version in TravelLine Booking Engine, take the following steps:
1. Go to “Hotel management” > “Payment methods”.
2. Find the “Payment at check-in” method and click on the “Edit” button in the “Action” column on the right.
3. In the “Rate plans” section, tick the rate plans that can be paid for at check-in.
4. Scroll to the “Payment method "Payment at check-in" is available for the following languages:” section. There, tick the box next to your country. For example, tick the “German” box if your property is located in Germany. After you are done, the “Payment at check-in” method will only be displayed for the German language version of TravelLine Booking Engine.
5. Click on the “Save” button at the top of the page.
If you have any questions, you can always contact the technical support manager.
Call us or ask your question right now.
We use marketing cookies if you have given permission for this. If you do not give permission, advertisements will still be shown,
but these are random advertisements. You can make your choice below.